Time & Location
Apr 27, 2022, 7:00 p.m. NDT – Apr 29, 2022, 12:00 p.m. NDT
Corduroy Brook Nature Centre and Trail, Conservation Pl, Grand Falls-Windsor, NL A2B 0B7, Canada
About the Event
Join us for the first (hopefully annual) eNGO Caucus Event to share in conservation and environmental success stories and challenges. Attendance is highly encouraged.
We will work with our hosts to follow any necessary COVID-19 protocols, including: ensuring social distancing, Vaccine Passport (if needed), masking (as needed), and to hold some activities, where possible, outdoors.
Guests are responsible to book their own accommodations and any related travel for this event. We recommend the Mount Peyton hotel for accommodations. Book here: Mount Peyton Hotel
Registered participants will receive the finalized itinerary and any supporting materials prior to the event.
Tentative Schedule (work in progress!):
Wednesday, April 27th:
- Owl survey (weather permitting), starting ~8:30 pm
Thursday, April 28th (most events to occur at Corduroy Brook Nature Centre and Trail):
- 8:30 AM: Bird walk OR possible wetland evaluation training
- Noon: Lunch (provided)
- 1:00-3:00 PM: eNGO Presentations
- 3:00-3:30 PM: Coffee break
- 3:30-5:30 PM: eNGO speed dating
- 5:30 PM: Dinner (not provided, possible external group reservation)
Friday, April 29th (most events to occur at Corduroy Brook Nature Centre and Trail):
- 9:00 AM: Training Sessions (e.g., Hiking Field Leader training from Canadian Wildlife Federation/Project Management training)